Engage Yourself As A Guest Blogger
To be established as a good writer was challenging in conventional times. Thanks to this web world, which has democratized attention where everyone gets a chance to present their writings to be read by thousands and thousands of people around the world.In a way, if you always wanted to pursue your career as a writer, well the time is Now… with the help of Guest Posting.
It took me a lot of time to be established as a Successful Freelancer after putting my hard-work and soul into my client’s projects. That’s a reason, I always welcome new and budding writers, who want to get into the mainstream of web content writing and make a successful career as a writer. But before submitting a guest post, better you go through the specified guidelines to ensure your writing gets approved.
What I’m Actually Looking For
If you want to be a legitimate contributor to my blogger’s community, here are some of the things that need to be taken care of:
- Articles related to the web industry: Just go to the blog page to get a clear understanding of the article topics published here and get accepted accordingly. I only accept articles that are related to Blogging, WordPress, Entrepreneurship, Making money online, SEO/SMM tools, Product reviews & comparisons, etc.
- Engaging Content: Your content should be engaging enough to hook your readers with the quality of writing backed by complete details. Your articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and it should cover the complete topic in detail. I consider quality over quantity so put your guest post with detailed overview rather than spinning the same words.
- No Plagiarism: Original content is given due recognition, so avoid posting someone else’s content. If your work is influenced by someone else’s work, be modest to give them credit.
- Adding Images/Videos: Posts that involve topic-specific images or videos tend to become more click baits for readers. For example, Screenshots can be published for any specific web application tutorials or if you are good at making videos, feel free to post along with your writings so as to get it published instantly. I respect every contributor’s work. So, feel free to give credit to all those people who helped you in choosing images/videos that you used on your post.
- Copyright Issues: Your post becomes copywriter ownership on NamanModi.com, once it gets published, which in turn cannot be published on any other website/blog.
- Proactive to Readers: Whenever we publish your articles then people might post some comments on them. You’ve to answer any queries related to your article via the Disqus commenting system. By interacting with your reader’s queries, you’ll get more followers on your guest post, also be helping them.
Share Your Post Here
Now, that you have gone through the stated guidelines, here’s how you can submit your post.
- First, send me an email with your topic idea only. There’s no need to send a full blog post.
- Just wait for few days to get your idea approved.
- Once approved, you can send your complete blog post with respective images/videos included.
- After going through some revisions, your post will be published within a month’s time.
- Once your post is live, feel proud to share your blog post on your networks, to be further shared with your friends
- Do the complete search on punchpixels.com to avoid submitting already published posts.
If you are interested in submitting guest post then please follow the instructions below:
- Send an email to info[at]punchpixels.com
- Sub: Guest posting at Punchpixels
- In the body of the email please mention the title suggestions and outline.
- If there will be any backlink to a website, let me know.
- If your idea is approved, I’ll create a guest author account for you & you can submit the post from Naman Modi Digital dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at PunchPixels, do let me know via the contact form.